Integration and automation of air conditioning, electromechanical, and low voltage control equipment for the extension of the Seville Airport Terminal.
- Automation of Air Treatment Units (ATU) that control the air conditioning of the different rooms of the terminal extension.
- Integration and control of hot and cold water generation and distribution plants for air conditioning.
- Integration of autonomous air conditioning equipment (Rooftop, Fancoil, and VRV) in the terminal control system.
- Data acquisition from escalators, lifts, and automatic doors for display in the terminal control system.
- Data acquisition and control of the low voltage electrical installation of the terminal.
Duration: 2 Years
Location: Seville, Spain