We are looking for an engineer in our industrial processes department with or without experience, to join our headquarters in Granada (Spain), working alongside experienced professionals to have the opportunity to work in a technological and cohesive environment, joining forces to achieve objectives.
The work you will carry out involves:
- Assessment and study of food industry projects developed by technology leaders.
- Preparation of quotations and turnkey projects.
- Design of processes and PIDs.
- Selection of the appropriate technology for the different processes.
- Feasibility studies and production analysis.
- Follow-up of execution planning in accordance with objectives.
-Verification of quality requirements.
Salary: 17.000-30.000 €/year
- A degree in chemical engineering or similar.
- A high level of English and Spanish.
- Availability to travel nationally and internationally.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Driving license.
- Experience in industrial processes.
- Other languages.