At Eigra Group we work efficiently, competitively and with the highest quality through new technologies and improved processes to provide lasting solutions to all our customers around the world. We strive to maintain our leadership in the domestic market, increase our presence in Europe and drive international growth through alliances with local partners. Eigra Group designs and develops its projects in the food and pharmaceutical sectors in compliance with the applicable requirements according to Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP):
• Process, software, hardware.
• Design Qualification (DQ).
• Installation Qualification (IQ).
• Operational Qualification (OQ).
• Performance Qualification (PQ).
• Communications test, data integrity test, FAT and SAT.
Likewise, Grupo Eigra implements in these projects the requirements of European and/or American standards, according to the specifications of our clients:
• IFS Food.
• CFR-TITLE 21 FOOD AND DRUGS.
• UNE EN ISO 22000:2005 “Food safety management systems – Requirements for any organisation in the food chain”.
• EN 1672-2 Hygienic requirements on food processing machinery.
• ISO 14159 Hygienic requirements for design of machinery.
“Eigra Energy S.L. has been a beneficiary of the European Regional Development Fund whose objective is to improve the use and quality of information and communication technologies and access to them and, thanks to this, it has developed a platform for supplier management according to UNE-EN-15896 through a web application in CLOUD to improve the competitiveness and productivity of the company. This action has taken place between December 2020 and January 2021. It has been supported by the TICCámaras Programme Extraordinary Call of the Chamber of Commerce of Granada”.
European Regional Development Fund – A way of doing Europe